Configuring Email Accounts-Browser Email
The Internet Access to E-mail feature, lets you send and retrieve e-mail from anywhere on the Internet.
You must have an active account to access your e-mail using the Message Center.
- Using an Internet e-mail service, send an e-mail message to your new address (if you old address was "email@example.com", then your new address will be "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Now read your e-mail from the Web
To access your e-mail from the Web:
- Open your Web browser
- Go to mail.yourdomain.com
- Enter your E-mail ID (this is your entire email address)
- Enter your password (this should be the same password that you have always used)
- Click LOGIN